Sorry, it has taken me a couple of weeks to post this but it’s been a very busy month. I have enjoyed doing little mini-challenges vs a big full-year project. Here is what I’m working on this month:
1. Workout Schedule: Find a fitness routine that works for my lifestyle which can be tricky. I don’t have a typical routine from week to week as far as my schedule goals so finding the right plan for me can be a challenge.
2. Update Wardrobe: I need new clothes that I feel good in and that reflects my personality and lifestyle.
3. Read 4 Books by Black Authors: Since it is Black History Month I wanted to work on my reading challenge for the year by focusing on books by Black writers.
4. Create a Budget for the Year: I wanted to create a budget and savings goals for this year.
5. Self Care Routine: I wanted to find a way to give myself a little more love and care and make that part of each week.
I’ll be sharing more specifics on these goals in future posts.